Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

August 2011 Hair Battle - One week


Hey! Just want to give everyone an update on my hair! It's been one week since I was fighting with it to straighten it. Smile. It's growing!!! Fresh relaxers can be sooo flat for overcurly hair. I do not recommend anyone experimenting to the level that I did. I do not have any regrets. I like learning; actually, I love learning. Also, I keep an arsenal of hair products that solve about every issue under the sun. My quick weave in the back is starting to lift some so that means new growth. I have NOT used any more heat -just hairdressings such as V05 hairdressing. I was trying to avoid any heavy hairdressing, but I wanted a cream that will seal and heal. VO5 hairdressing is an old school remedy, but I like it. Please see my separate article about v05 hairdressing. I used it during my invisible braids phase.

This article is a quick check-in. When I remove the quickweave, I will take a picture of the back of my head too! Just for the curious! Also, to keep me honest with myself . . . a picture is worth a thousand words.

No comments:

Post a Comment