Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Another Wash n Go Regimen for Texturized Type 4 hair



I really have been fighting with crystallization on my hair lately when I used the Kinky-Curly Knot Today leave-in plus the KeraCare Defining Custard. So I decided to add in the Sedal Co-creation Curly Conditioner that has to be rinsed out. I skipped the leave-in conditioner and went directly with the KeraCare Defining Custard. Pictured are the results of Day one hair. So far, I had less "film" on my hair, and it has control and definition. Reminder: My type 4c hair is texturized. Also, notice that the Sedal Co-creation treatment is enhanced with the Ouidad curl line technology. Please see separate article on Ouidad line for curly hair. Also, I am suppose to get the Kinky-Curly shampoo to try so that I can use the whole Kinky-Curly line at least once without crossing product lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment