Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 18, 2011

The European look means Straight hair!

Hair by Benita Blocker.

After struggling to find a new "curly" hair maintenance regimen for my new texlaxed hair, I decided to just add extensions for a couple of weeks.

I always, always and I mean always keep my own hair long in the front and along the hairline. Why? Because I am proned to add extensions at any time. Even when trying to sport a curly look, I tuck my long pieces behing my ears. This tucked away look may not be the neatest look, but I do not have the head for an extremely short cut. I prefer long and straight. I used the gluefree quickweave method for the back and sides. I bonded one piece of hair in the front. I had a vision, and I am going to enjoy this hairstyle for about two weeks. After that, I am going to have my fingers crossed for an easy extension removal!

No comments:

Post a Comment