Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Three Years One Month Sisterlocks Anniversary

Liquid Chalk color and a rubber band shows off some loc length.

I just completed a liquid chalk color refresh yesterday.  Strategic placement of the color makes a little go a long way.  (Please see other articles on this blog for more information on the Liquid Chalk application.)

The reflection of the back of my head is in the mirror in this cameraphone picture.  My hair/locs are shoulder length on most days and  much longer when it is wet. My wet check-in post will have to come up soon.

37 months and counting . . . .


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I'm so late, but CONGRATS on your Anniversary. Your Sisterlocks are looking prettier and prettier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for support! What a journey. It just keeps getting better month by month. I have not reached my peak yet. I am looking forward to the next three years!

      Delete