Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Monday, August 10, 2015

Age Is Only a Number

Which of these clients is in her sixties? 
(age 60+, the answer is at the end of this article.)

I used the Paul Mitchell relaxer and Beth Minardi liquid demi-permanent color layered with Avlon MoisturColor on my client to achieve this color.  The Vertical roller set placement was completed using mostly red mesh rollers and Nairobi Setting Lotion. My client did not want me to disturb her curls too much so I just finger styled her roller set.  Hair by Benita Blocker

Beth Minardi creme demi permanent color,  blowdry/style by Benita Blocker

The Answer:
Both of these clients have all white hair that I color on special occasion, and BOTH of these ladies are in their sixties.  Did you guess right? The answer is both.

No comments:

Post a Comment