Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 7, 2015

The Modern Relaxed Bob Haircut by Benita Blocker


Healthy, Relaxed Bob Haircut by Benita Blocker

Go from Conservative to Sassy with a Flip! Hair by Benita Blocker

My client is on the VitalePro High Comfort Relaxer.  She gets touchups about every 7 to 9 weeks. This modern bob can be worn conservative or windblown. I used the conventional stove and marcel irons to achieve this look.  I prefer the rich texture that the marcel irons deliver in lieu of the ionic plug-in flat irons.  My clients benefit from healthy hair practices that show the beauty of their true textures.




No comments:

Post a Comment