Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

There is Loc Value in your Loc Chop!

Photo credit:  www.videolocktician.com

I recently ran into a lady that had a cute Sisterlocks bob.  She shared with me that she had just had about 12 inches of length cut.  I asked her "what did she do with her Sisterlocks chopped off hair?"  She said that she threw them in the trash.  My mouth dropped.  I told her that people would pay for those locs!

Women are buying all of that Indian and Brazilian hair shaved off someone else's head.  Why wouldn't they pay for your Sisterlocks that you cut off?  Most people want instant gratification.  Those Sisterlocks that she cut off could be someone else's loc extensions.

I also met another male who had his own father's locs that were sew-in onto his locs as loc extensions.  Can you imagine passing your locs on to your next generation?

If anyone know of anyone with over 15 years of loc length who is thinking about a big "Loc Chop," then please tell them to get in touch with me.  I am interested in keeping an inventory of  "real" locs for extension purposes.  I am willing to pay for them based on their color and condition.


No comments:

Post a Comment