Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Monday, August 25, 2014

Product Review: Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie

The Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie is a creamy moisturizer that is loved by many, but I have not figured out what type of hair it works best with. Less seems best when using this product.  It can be oily and sticky if overused.

So far, I am NOT a fan.  It smells good, but I will have to keep everyone posted when I find a client that it does something amazing for.  Anyone else with success with this product and how you use it?

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm...if you had luck with it, I would have purchase it for my daughter. So far I have not be a fan of the Shea Moisture line, but that is just me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kreyola for the feedback! I met one lady who was using the Carol Daughter's hair milk layered with Carol Daughter's hair butter. It looked good on her hair. LOL! So far, the Design Essentials Almond and Avocado Leave-in Detangler is my first choice for ultra coily hair. And Mixed Chicks Leave-in Conditioner for wavier wash and go hair.

      Delete
  2. I just found someone who loves using this curl enhancing smoothie with the Ecco Gel-Olive for her twist-outs. The smoothie prevents the Ecco gel from drying too hard. So hands down, this smoothie is a moisturizer to be combined with another product.

    ReplyDelete