Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

A HairStylist Showcase: Finding your Niche

I saw this print ad in my local newspaper, and I realized that this hairstylist's showcase does not represent the type of hairstyling that I do.  We all have to find our niche.

Some hairstylists are rocking the big mohawk updo using the jumbo braids.  Whoever came up with this styling trend really started a revolution.


Well, this is not my niche market either.

I cater to a more private, professional clientele that blend seamlessly within the corporate White America.  There is nothing wrong with other niche markets, but it takes time and focus to build your clientele and to define your niche market.  My salon is celebrating ten years this month, August 2014.  I am excited about the next ten years!







No comments:

Post a Comment