Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Two Months comparison of Lock Growth

   

November 2013 (blue sweater)  versus  September 2013 (black and gold)

Two months equals about an extra inch of hair growth.  If I drew an imaginary line from my right ear out in a diagonal, then I can see more solid length and fullness in the picture on the left in the blue sweater.

I am also learning to style the locks more as the length is gaining.  Everyone seems to be more and more excited about my microlocks.

Now, that the length is getting closer to chin level, I have more guides to really monitor my growth.  I also do not  feel the need to wear it curly all the time.

In another week, my locks will be 16 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment