Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Customized Bob Haircuts out of New Jersey

Photo and models by Simply Chic Hair Studio, LLC out of Union, New Jersey.

Believe it or not, I am almost positive that the back of these heads are all "Sistahs."  I believe Ms. Tara L. Patterson is the hair artist.

The bob haircut(s) pictured were customized for each of the four young ladies pictured.  Everyone's occipital bone falls differently and eveyone's headshape is different.  Haircuts have to be adjusted for each individual client.

I corresponded with the hairstylist through Facebook, and she did confirm with me that each of these women did have different bone structure and headshape.  Awesome work captured in Union, New Jersey!

No comments:

Post a Comment