Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 13, 2012

SisterLocks: Embracing Hair Freedom

SisterLocks countdown . . . in about ten more days I will start my 20+ hour session of sisterlocks. I am trying to write down all of the movies that I want to watch. I am excited about having the freedom of acheiving beautiful "wash and go" hair without any chemicals! Pictured are some medium length sisterLocks. As they grow longer, it only gets better!

1 comment:

  1. I met a lady in the mall yesterday with Sisterlocks, but her Sisterlocks were slightly larger than the ones that I plan to have installed. She also shared with me that her Sisterlock technician is not accepting anymore clients because she is always booked with retightenings. Wow! SisterLocks is a revenue stream, and you do NOT have to be a licensed cosmetologist. That is economic empowerment!

    ReplyDelete