Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Two Years one month Loc Length Check-in

 For those focus on loc length, this photo shoot is with my hair wet.  As it dries, my hair swells and becomes shorter but more volumious.

 The side with the larger locs pictured here.

 I like covering my forehead, but I can not see to service my clients.  So I usually pull it back.

 My wet hair was ruining my cosmetic makeup application. I still have my one lone bottom corner loc taking the lead in length.

I'm below shoulder length in the back even with my head upright.

I am still self- tightening.  So far, I am still learning about my locs i.e. my hair. I am still trying to decide when to condition and when not to condition.  I am still trying to decide on styling and a regimen as it gets longer. I will keep everyone posted when I get it all together.  LOL! 

2 comments:

  1. Get ready! They will get SOOO long b/t year 2 and 3.I'm excited for ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks for the feedback Keep It Knotty! I am definitely looking forward to year 4! I should be double this length. So excited that I am over the hump! Yay!

      Delete