Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Sisterlocks Anniversary: Four years 9 months

The five year countdown is almost here!  I have been posting monthly since day one of my Sisterlocks journey with test Sisterlocks through establishment and so on.  Should I continue to post monthly progress after July 2017?  Any thoughts anyone?  Thank you to everyone who has been following me for over seven years!  I am almost at my one million pageviews.  God is so good!  I am reaching milestones.  Thanks for reaching milestones with me.


So for my four years 9 months Sisterlocks anniversary, I refreshed my liquid chalk hair color again.  I love it.  I apply the product to braided sections to distribute the color versus having chunkiness.  It is my preference. Color placement is in the hands of the artist.

Boom! Color Splash in 10 minutes and no wash required!

No comments:

Post a Comment