Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Two Years 5 Months Sisterlocks Check-in

 Happy Holidays!  I am late checking in for this particular Loc-versary, but it is all good.  So it is now, 29 months since I got my Sisterlocks, and I am so amazed at how many people that I have inspired to loc their own hair.  These people did not come to me for me to start their locs because of distance or for whatever reason, but I am amazed at the fact that they are starting their loc journey.  I am ahead of them in length, but only by a year or two.

I am also still enjoying my wet set with the Design Essentials Curlforming Custard.  Rainy days and hydration sprays seem to reactivate the Curlforming Custard.  My hair seems to stay hydrated and curly.  I am do not anticipate seeing any build-up.  I am definitely willing to continue using curl defining products as a setting agent for locs.  I have received the most compliments, and I am not doing any more work than before.  So I contribute this extra volume and fullness to my new preferred wet set agent: Design Essentials Natural Honey product.

As far as online video tutorials, I will continue to use the quadrant of my head that has my smallest locs to perform loc styling techniques.


No comments:

Post a Comment