Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Dimensional Highlights by Benita Blocker

 My client switched to Paul Mitchell relaxers around nine months ago because the Fiberguard Affirm line was causing moderate breakage.  I highlight her hair about every six months.  She likes blonde highlights.  Sometimes I alter her color formula, and she does not get her desired blonde color.  From a dimensional effect, this variation in colors work over a two year period.

Hair by Benita Blocker


Hair by Benita Blocker, December 2014

I used Wella Blondor Cream Lightener, Naked by Essations Detox Clarifying Shampoo,  and Straight Request After Calcium conditioner.  The Sanek See-thru Foil that I featured in a separate article on this blog came in handy to check the blonde processing without opening up the foil.The foil is heavy weight as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment