Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Schwarzkopf Post Color Shine Service

The Schwarzkopf Post Color Shine Service is a leave-in treatment, but I had been using it as a color sealer after the initial shampoo.  The clients are loving the perfumery smell, and it make the hair soft and manageable.  I do continue with a second moisturizing shampoo and conditioning,  

Schwarzkopf may be discontinuing the manufacture of this treatment so I will use it while I have it in stock, then I will be back to the French Perm Stabilizer for the color sealer.  The French Perm Stabilizer does not have a pleasant smell, but it does its job to lower the pH of the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment