Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Intro to the Waterfall Braid

 It's prom time!  I had a request for this Waterfall Braid.  I figured that I would share with you guys this latest trend.  It does not seem to be a new technique, but it seems to be popular.  The online tutorials are great!  It is not a hard technique so it can be done each morning.  Because there is some loose hair involved, I would say the waterfall braid is a one day hairstyling.

A partial waterfall braid looks elegant as well.  It can be secured with hairpins, rubber band, or braided out.  The Waterfall braid can be completed on medium length hair as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment