Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Hair Stylist Highlight: Stacey Smith

Publication: Working Mother magazine dated February|March 2009. Cover Story: Anucha Browne Sanders and hair stylist credits go to Stacey Smith.

When I googled "Stacey Smith" and "hair" - I could not narrow down a name match. So will the real Stacey Smith come forward? Smile. I loved your work in the cover photo of this publication. It is going into 2012, and I still have this publication.

I have to admit: The publication was sitting in the sun on a magazine rack in my salon. So the picture is faded, but the hair is not! That is just how exceptional this hair really is! I can tell just from the picture!

I am showcasing both the glam and the business look that was featured in this publication. I remember calling the publication a few years ago asking for your contact information, but they did not have it.

Hopefully, I will hear from you! Great work!

No comments:

Post a Comment