Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Half Shoelace knot on Sisterlocks



This video tutorial discusses
  • Night time regimen for tying up Sisterlocks
  • Morning regimen for taking Sisterlocks down
  • Curl products used for setting the locs while keeping them hydrated
  • Half shoelace knot for loose curls on medium length locs
  • Three strand twist with an underlay to maintain length but add some curl to the ends
  • Application of the curl setting agent
  • and more

 As discussed in my YouTube video, Design Essentials Honey CurlForming Custard with Honey and Chamomile.

 The Design Essentials Natural Honey Curlforming Custard is a clear gel.


 I also discussed this Dark and Lovely Curl Defining Creme Glaze Au Naturale.


 It looks peachy in color but seems sheer going on.  I have not tried to set my locs with it yet, but one of my Sisterlocks clients was successful with it.



My set is about five days old here.  The Curlforming custard did great for hold and hydration.  Please excuse my eyebrows.  I was trying a new brow sculpting gel.  It is looking too ghost-like so it is not the right color for me.  I hope that you enjoy the video.  By the way, let me also mention that my video camera angle was not figure flattering on this video tutorial because I was layered underneath my sweater.  However, the video content is excellent.  I will continue to work on my fashion so please be patient with me.  Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment