Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 4, 2019

Sisterlocks Anniversary: Six years five months



Wash day is the beginning of my natural hair cycle just like loose natural hair sistahs!


Boxed up, but not boxed in!

I started a new chapter in my life.  I closed down the hair salon and my hair practice in general.  I love the new products that are on the market.  It was making my job easier and delivering great hair.  I felt like I was on top of my game which is the best time to leave . . .

My next steps are indeed a walk by faith.  I got some goals, but I am trying to make sure that they are lined up with God's goals for me.

Happy New Year 2019!  
My Sisterlocks are now six years and five months old.
(Cosmetic makeup is on the backburner with my daily pace. Very minimal)

3 comments:

  1. Yay! They look great. I used to look at your blog all the time when I was considering locs. This was about 3-4 years ago, I think. I just thought about you and decided to see if you were still here. I'm glad that you keep the blog going. Good luck on your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! That really looks nice on you. I liked your hair style very much. I was looking something like it for the same. For stronger and natural oral care, you can use Ayurvedic Clove Gel Toothpaste.

    ReplyDelete