Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

6 years and Four months Sisterlocks Anniversary

I designed this blue velvet pantsuit.  Foxx Skynz by Design brought the sample to life.

Six years four months Sisterlocks Anniversary.  They say the color blue is a sign of success.

Left out of movie Creed II (absolutely loved it!)

Loc Journey and Life Journey - both require fights and perseverance.  I have taken a lot of punches. I have delivered my own blows. I am still standing by the grace of God. I love my exotic, long locs. God has a new chapter around the corner for my life, and my long locs are a part of that rebirth.

Purity, Love, and Blessings unto you. Thanks for your continued support.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! the sisterlocks really looks good on you. They suits you completely. For hair solutions you can also try Hair Patch Treatment which is effective for you.

    ReplyDelete