Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Trending Now: Detangling Brushes


The "detangling brushes" are the latest trend.  There are different brands out there.  They work, but I could not figure out why they work.  Then as I was drawing extension hair through my drawing cards pictured on the right of the Goody TangleFix brush that one of my clients gave to me as a gift!!!! Yippee!!!

Oh yeah,  back to the drawing cards, also called drawing mats, are designed to keep loose hair or hair extensions organized and tangle-free.

All of these new detangling brushes are the same concept as my hair drawing cards which is why they work!

The biggest difference beside the portable size is the softer bristles in lieu of wire.  My drawing cards are made of wire.

No comments:

Post a Comment