Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Empire: Princess Benita Blocker

My Heavenly Father presents Princess Benita Blocker.

Hair by Benita Blocker

Hair by Benita Blocker

Hair by Benita Blocker

Pictured is how I got started. I used the headband curling technique to achieve this style.  My locs required a couple of hours drying time plus an overnight sleep.  I believe I have talked about this headband method in another article on this blog.  It is a "no heat" styling technique, but it has a long drying time.  Actually, it is probably an excellent workout updo.  Be careful not wrap the hair or locs too tightly around the headband.  You do not want to stress the roots.

I had a mushroom look when I took the locs down from the headband so I decided to go with a side sweep styling.

No comments:

Post a Comment