Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Hairspray that Holds Lock Styling!

 BAM!  Oops there it is!  LOL!  My new lock styling "love machine:"  John Frieda Frizz-Ease Moisture Barrier Firm Hold Hairspray!

 Now, you may need a hydration spray to undo the lock hold for restyling the next day, but other than that, you can hold that special occasion styling through a humid day or a hot night.

I had the spray pressed down on full blast while I was manipulating my locks, and it allowed me to pat and mold the locks in place.

So below is what I started with . . . straight locks!

Pictured below,  I then pincurled my locks with setting lotion and anchored them with scrunchies the night before.
The pin curls gave me crinkles, but no volume!  So I went to hairspraying and scrunching my locks and patting them and molding them to achieve the look below!


The best part of this hairspray is that Walmart stores sell the can for about $4.00 or $5.00 USD.  I am sold yet again!

More hairspray styling:


Almost one year and seven months lock-versary!  I can achieve a swoop with the hairspray holding it!

No comments:

Post a Comment