Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Updo using Vidal Sassoon Comb N Clip

 Do you love my updo?  I am loving that I am gaining some length.  Yes!

One of my newest lock styling accesories is the Vidal Sassoon Comb 'N' Clip.  I love it!  I even slept in it without any pain.  It stayed in place as well.  I actually banded my locks at the top first in a "pineapple" stack.

I then clipped the Comb N Clip in place to give the illusion that it was actually holding up long locks.

This hair accessory is lightweight, sturdy, and I purchased for about $2.00 USD at one of the Tuesday Morning Stores.  People without locks of course, will also benefit from this particular hair accessory.

No comments:

Post a Comment