Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Three Hair Accessories for updos

 This jeweled bun holder with chopstick is best suited for longer hair or longer locks. It was suggested as safe in the Sisterlocks training class because there are no teeth present to injure the Sisterlocks.

 I look forward to being able to sport this hair accessory in another two years or less.  I feel like I need twice the lock length that I have now to really have a nice full bun.

 I found these colored clippies in Walmart stores for about $3.00 USD.  I like the color variety of bronze, gold, silver, burgundy, and black.  I have to be careful of the teeth of the clippies.  Please see my other blog articles regarding the petite clippies from H and M stores.

 I believe that I have mentioned this little bun maker before on this blog.  I have enjoyed it at my current lock length for a side bun.  The teeth help hold it in place.

It is a Scunci Expandable Ponytailer.  Please see my November 2011 blog articles on this one.  All types of hair can benefit from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment