Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Shikakai Hair Growth Elixir by AfroVeda

The Shikakai hair Growth Elixir by AfroVeda is a concentrated blend of Ayurvedic inspired oils, herbs, and essential oils.

The product seems to be a thick oil pouring out of the bottle, but it surprisingly seems almost weightless on the hair and scalp.

In addition, I didn't like the herbal smell that lingered with it, but surprisingly, the smell was gone by the next morning.  Also, my hair and scalp did NOT feel greasy.

My initial thoughts on this product was a "NO" but after the smell went away and it didn't make me feel like I was going to have to shampoo it out - it seems to be worthy enough for me to continue trying out and to share with others before it expires.  It is a paraben-free product.

No comments:

Post a Comment