Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Looking at my Lock Length during the Holidays

 I bantu knotted my hair last night with Styling lotion. I skipped my hydration spray this morning.  I only used two medium size clippies, and I got a cute partial bob style.

I appreciate my micro-locks.  However, about 20% seem to be too small to stay coiled, but most are learning to twist and turn.  It's all good, and it's almost Christmas time.  

I looked back at my December 2012 pictures a year ago, and I thank God that I fought my fight.  These locks have been an emotional roller coaster for me, my business, and my corporate standing but through Christ, I have overcame.

The Charlotte, NC Sisterlocks training starts within about three weeks.  This will be my third training, but I am looking forward to sharing my Sisterlocks findings and receiving direct feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment