Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Interlocking Dreadlocks and Use of Permanent Haircolor

 Pictures are worth a thousand words.  This is not my client, but the two pictures of this model are probably  2.5 years apart.  They are small dreadlocks - maybe Sisterlocks? maybe not.  The haircolor appears to be permanent haircolor.  The model could possibly be coloring regularly to cover gray hair or maybe not.  She is simply beautiful.  Her dreadlock journey resembles my initial Sisterlocks journey, but I decided to abandon that path after seven months.  I have no doubt that had I continued with Sisterlocks with the limited consultants that I had to choose from in my area that my journey would result in the same look that this model has.


No comments:

Post a Comment