Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Kimble HairCare by Kimberly Kimble


This picture of Kimble Haircare was taken in SuperTarget store in April 2011. According to the CurlyNikki forum, the Bounce Back Curl Revitalizer delivers soft, second day hair. Many natural women seem to love this Curl Revitalizer; however, they also said that the Brazilian Nut and Acai Berry shampoo and conditioner did not meet their needs. Most said they returned the shampoo and conditioner back to the store.

As you know, Kimberly Kimble has been linked to celebrities/stars such as Beyonce. I visited the Kimble haircare website today, and I did not see the Brazilian nut and Acai Berry line under the product listing. I may have missed it.

I personally had a client allergic to the acai berry that was in the "Brazilian Blowout Acai" maintenance line so I was not going to chance experimenting with anymore haircare products with acai berry.

Kimberly Kimble also offers hairstyling tools. During a past hair show, I purchased a Denman brush and a hairstyling toolbelt. I love them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment