Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Vintage Plastic Mesh hair Rollers


I discovered that vintage means over seven years old. Antique means over 100 years old. Well, I found these vintage mesh rollers in a box with some other perm rods in storage. The brand is Morris-flamingo and made in Hong Kong. I am not sure of their value, but they are around a half inch in diameter with egg/oval shaped holes in them. 10 count pack with 10 roller piks. I have four packs which equal forty rollers. According to www.incurlers.blogspot.com, vintage rollers are the best for wet sets, and this size is ideal for very short hair! End paper may be used with this type of roller. Who knows, I may put these into good use soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment