Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Product Review: Bee Mine Moisture-only Conditioner



I have been experimenting a lot with the Bee Mine Product line. I like it so far, but I am still trying to see how everything really works. Their Luscious Cream Moisturizer delivers superb shine without weight. All the products smell delicious.

Pictured is the Bee-u-ti-ful Deep Conditioner. It is Bee Mine products' newest conditioner designed for delivering moisture to the hair without adding protein. Most conditioners seem to add some protein into its content so I was excited to get my hands on a deep conditioner that purposely was avoiding the protein. Why? Because when I do my pure protein treatment i.e. "Redken CAT" then I only want pure moisture to balance out the protein. This moisture conditioner seems to absorb nicely into my hair as you can see. I gave my hair the Redken CAT protein treatment first, then I rinsed it out. Next, I applied the Bee-u-ti-ful and sat under heat for about 15 minutes and then sat at room temperature another 15 minutes. (I was working on the computer and had not gotten to another stopping point or I would have rinsed the conditioner out sooner. Just being honest. Smile.) Also, please see my separate article on Redken CAT protein treatment. I used the new formula at this particular wash. It combed through nicely.

Overall, this was a nice "power pack!" Stay tuned for other articles on other Bee Mine products.

No comments:

Post a Comment