Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Monday, May 25, 2015

My 34 months Loc Versary


I went to see the movie Tomorrowland on my 34 month loc-versary.  I love my Tomorrowland pin from Regal Cinemas.  It reminds me that I am a visionary.


Also, on this loc-versary, I had another one of my clients to ask if my locs were all mine - I told her- "yep, nothing has been added."

So when I was sporting my yarn unit a few years ago, I was identified with yarn for hair.

When I had "starter Sisterlocks," I  was identified with "those little things in my hair."

Now, I am identified as having "frizz-free" Sisterlocks.  Even one of the vendors at the Taliah Waajid World Natural Hair Show complimented me for not having frizzy Sisterlocks.  She was actually puzzled as to why she did not see frizz.  All I can say is . . .

It is my hair naturally . . . naturally a phenomenal woman.  



No comments:

Post a Comment