Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Blog Celebration: over 415,000 pageviews!


Oh yeah!  Phenomenalhair.blogspot.com has reached over 415,000 pageviews.  I am so thankful to my followers and to my frequent visitors.

My blog traffic is around 12,000 visits a month.  I am so happy that people stumble across the blog in search of different perspectives on the topic of hair.

I am hoping to add a "Donate" button for paypal donations as well as possibly making an e-book available.

I look forward to reaching 500,000 pageviews by the end of the year.  So far, I believe that I am on track to achieve this goal in 2014.  If you are new to this blog, please Follow and spread the word!


1 comment: