Believe it or not, this mannequin's haircut is lopsided and is very hard to style. Can you tell?
Corrective Haircutting is a specialty service and costs more.
So to prove that I was a Master haircutter, I tackled this corrective haircut in front of a live audience at one of the Empire Beauty Schools.
So how did I do it?
1) I used the nose as a guideline to level both sides.
2) I used a pie parting in the front to achieve a nice bang area spread.
3) I razored slices through the top center.
4) I pixie twirled the top center for further blending.
5) I freehand razored in wing motions on both sides.
So that will be $100.00 please . . . Smile. Master Haircutter: Benita Blocker, 2014.
Update: Thermal styling without any additional cutting since corrective cut . . . much more symmetry.
Sleeker look with curls! Hair by Benita Blocker, 2014.
Volume and symmetry styling by Benita Blocker, 2014.