Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Tool Review: Expandable Ponytailer






A client turned me onto the Scunci Expandable Ponytailer. It is one of the best hair accessories on Earth! It is lightweight plastic with smooth teeth for gripping hair. It is perfect for any size ponytail because the tool expands and contracts into a little, small bun. By the pictures on the package, you can see a few obvious ways of using the expandable ponytailer.

So you have kinky hair? Have no fear! It is a miracle tool for you too! The smooth teeth in this tool does grip and hold nicely into overcurly hair. You can close it as tightly or as loosely as your hair will allow. It gives a nice bun look. These expandable ponytailers come in two sizes. Pictured are the small sizes that come two in a pack. The large expandable ponytailer is a one piece per pack. I purchased this hair accessory from CVS pharmacy. I believe that you can find them in grocery stores, Walmart, Target, and other drugstores as well.

They are really a blessing for a last minute hair fix as you can see that I have a black one in the back of my head. Excuse my "nappy roots!" Can you believe it has only been 3 and a half weeks since my last relaxer touch-up, and I still have excessive new growth. Anyway, the tool is not too heavy weight-wise nor does it have any sharp edges to it. I would stick to colors that are the closest match to your haircolor. Notice I have a Black expandable ponytailer to match my black hair.

Wondering about removal? They grab and release the hair without pulling the hair. Easy on; Easy off! You will love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment