Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Monday, June 20, 2011

Review: Bobbi Boss IndiRemi Hair

Bobbi Boss' IndiRemi hair line is my 2011 choice for "over the counter" remi hair that seems to remain tangle free for months.
IndiRemi hair does come wrapped in the nice tissue paper. The packaging colors are black and mint green. The Ocean Wave hair is nice for those who are less yaky in texture. The Ocean Wave can be straightened. My clients and I have not used the Natural Yaky nor Perm Yaky as of yet.

My 2010 choice was the Bohyme Platinum line, but now, their hair quality seems to have gone down. However, the price point has not. The hair on the wefts of the Bohyme Platinum seem to be thinner this year versus last year. The Bohyme Platinum also started tangling within a month whereas my clients used to get a few months out it. So this IndiRemi brand has been working for my clients this year. Of course, I can custom order hair by the ounce, but most people prefer to pay $100 for IndiRemi hair at the store versus $400 for me to import hair.

4 comments:

  1. When the hair is wet it becomes curly - but it does not stay curly - It become more wavey.
    Hairs like the waves bring you the beauty like queens. Shiny, softest, thinnest and modest hairs are the dream of every girls or women. Bring your dreams to light with Bobbi boss Indi Remi ocean wave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Indi-Remi brand hair has been tangling on my clients, and the wefts seem to be too thin now. I suppose the supply of quality over the counter hair is going down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This company also offers a "FirstRemi" brand/category. That hair is working for one of my clients who needs more "yaky" hair versus "silky hair."

    ReplyDelete
  4. bobbi boss indi remi was such a good choice I really like it. My girlfriends and I swear by it!

    ReplyDelete