Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Custom Wig making for Loc wearers

Loctician, Master Cosmetologist, Wigmaker

Wig made by Benita Blocker, Loctician

I used a rain bonnet to protect my Sisterlocks from the bonding glue. I have a separate YouTube video uploaded on how to bind locs for a short wig.  https://youtu.be/QWqkZoDR2Tw

A Jumbo wig cap is needed for long locs.


I have a flat head so I formed the perfect head shape with that in mind. Wig cap over rain bonnet is a great protection combination.


Tapering the neck is optional for this wig style.

I decided to keep it "Tina Turner" freestyle.

I hope this article inspires custom Wig making and new hair color ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment