Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 27, 2020

Sisterlocks at Seven years six months Status

Whether I am wearing Calvin Klein like the picture above or Ashley Stewart in the picture below - I do it to satisfy the popularity contest. I have always been as Lizzo's song says "DNA test says 100% that bit¢h."  Those who have tested me know the deal.



Anyway, it is my seven years and six months Sisterlocks anniversary. I've returned back to the The Mane Choice Tropical Moringa line for Restorative spray and Sealing cream. Longer locs need more assistance with hydration besides water.


Many hair clients are wanting me to stick with hairstyling. When I owned my own salon, I was obviously committed to hair full time.  Now, there are a lot of salons that have closed in my area. If clients want me back full time, then someone else needs to buy me a salon. I am passionate about haircare and will always try to stay ahead of the curve like I have always been! I really want to try Celebrity stylist Janel Sealy Smith JASS haircare line and methods.

No comments:

Post a Comment