Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Monday, September 30, 2019

My Sisterlocks at 7 years 2 months

I made it through my birthday month! I learned a lot about my hair in terms of hydration.  If it will not bend and stay in place then it needs hydration. A "dry curl" spray into the palm of the hand then applied to strategic areas works well with instant styling enhancement. I also applied full makeup with contouring.

 Because I started preparing for standup comedy, I applied strip lash extensions to see how I felt about performing in them. The Faux Mink version were light, quick to apply, and felt good.

So proud that I fought for justice for the young lady on my left. I unsilenced her. I unpacked 1990 and pieced it together. Through modern day counseling practices - I regained my confidence in my decision making. I reaffirmed that I was enough just the way I am. Welcome  Comedienne B'exponential!

No comments:

Post a Comment