Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 25, 2019

Sisterlocks: Six years and ten months Anniversary

Locs versus Wig

This past month I had a lot of events I attended. It was also my six years and 10 months Sisterlocks Anniversary.  I purchased a $30 synthetic wig to change up my look.  I also found a store named Ashley Stewart that has some gorgeous, fitting clothes for my unique body shape.

I enjoyed the Kountry Wayne comedy show in another Ashley Steward top.

I love taking pictures with eagles. There is nothing like seeing his "red bottom shoes."  Awesome, Clean comedy. His sparkling attire lit up my face.

While at the comedy venue, a young lady pointed to me  and said "Grandma, that is how my hair is going to look when it grows out."  I smiled and kept walking.  Honestly, her hair texture was cute, but definitely not the same texture as my hair.  I didn't want to burst her bubble. Her locs will mature differently than mine.

I am really loving Ashley Steward clothes.  I also admire my loc length.

No comments:

Post a Comment