Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Sisterlocks: 4 years and 5 months Anniversary

Visual loc length gains about three inches per year.  At 4 years 5 months, my locs should average about 14 inches in length when measured.  I have an extremely elongated face, and my hair is at 75% shrinkage.  I mention this information because many people like comparing loc length.  My 14 inches of locs hang differently than other's 14 inches of locs.  Also, my hang time from the back as well as the hang time when my locs are wet make discernment easier on others.

Loc styling and makeup can make locs look professional.


I am definitely becoming more pescatarian than ever.  Butterflies are symbolic of the non-GMO project. I found this butterfly headband. Love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment