Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Ardell Eyelash Extensions: Naturals Strip Lash review

The Ardell Eyelashes are much lighter in weight than the Kiss lashes I tried out months ago.

I barely realized that I had on lash extensions.  The Ardell Lash Grip adhesive was easy to apply and easy to remove.  I had a much better experience with this professional line of eyelashes.

My eyes may be sensitive to the adhesive fumes, but I will try these again.  I need an extra 10 minutes added to my cosmetics application time to apply them.  I will stick with Ardell brand for some more dramatic lashes as well.

Ardell brand probably cost double the Kiss brand, but it is worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment