Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Sisterlocks Anniversary: Three Years and 10 months

I am committed to checking in monthly with everyone. I started an Instagram account, and it is keeping me very busy.  I also have some other projects that I am working on. So I am not writing blog articles as often as I used to.  My work as a hairstylist is now being highlighted on Instagram.  I am not sure if this is good or bad.  I am trying to figure out how to stay global and relevant.  I am evolving again.  Thanks for continuing to follow me.

Oh yeah, I am using HerbaLife Nutrition and implementing other lifestyle changes to get some more weight off.  I am trying to shrink back to the size that I was during my modeling days.

Feeling Hip, Cool, and Relevant in my shades that my late great Aunt gave to me.  Celebrating my 3 years and 10 months loc-versary!

No comments:

Post a Comment