Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Creative Loc Color by Benita Blocker




Creative Loc Coloring by Benita Blocker.  

I used my cameraphone to take these snapshots.  I should have used a digital camera to capture the true loc coloring.

We completed the Blonde highlights months ago.



This picture was taken after her gray coverage, but before the red glaze was added.  This was the intermediate phase.  A lot of foiling was required to protect the blonde color.


This is the before picture.  My client required her gray roots to be colored, protect the blonde coloring, but add some red highlights.  As you can see, we maintained her in neutral corporate color scheme.

Gray coverage was achieved at the roots!  We went with the usual light brown color to allow the gray new growth to gradually blend in.


Another view of final creative coloring by Benita Blocker. Reds, blondes, and browns.
She was pleased with her new color scheme and so was I! I used Beth Minardi and Schwarzkoph hair color lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment