Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Virgin Relaxer Service on HighLift Hair

Hair by Benita Blocker

After three years of maintaining natural hair, this client decided to return to the "relaxed hair world."  I used a virgin application process and the Paul Mitchell relaxer.  I used the Paul Mitchell super strengthener in process treatment during the neutralizing phase for her highlift ends.  I used the Beth Minardi liquid demi-permanent color to tone her color and blend in any gray hair. The Naked Max Foam was used for flat wrap molding. I also used the electric curling irons to curl her hair.


Hair by Benita Blocker
Relaxed hair can be healthy hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment