Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Loc-versary: 3 years 4 months wet and dry Check-in

I am about 10 days away from my 3 years 4 months Sisterlocks Anniversary. I needed to get dolled up for a Career Fair at the Beauty school. The weather stopped raining so I wanted to try for a wet set that should hold under normal circumstances.

So I perm rodded the ends and set under the dryer.  I took a picture of my length before rodding the back. I am gaining great length in light of the fact that I am more than halfway through my five year journey.

I am braiding and scrunching my locs every night to maintain my volume.  My real anniversary will fall on the Thanksgiving Day timeframe.  I am not sure if I will post early or late for my December/Christmas anniversary.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, your locs look great. I have been away and they seem to have sprouted. I love the pop of color. Looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and Welcome back! The liquid chalk is perfect for temporary color.

      Delete
    2. Wow. This is temporary color. Liquid chalk? This looks great. Planning to look it up.

      Delete
    3. Wow. This is temporary color. Liquid chalk? This looks great. Planning to look it up.

      Delete
    4. Yes, L'Oreal Technique Liquid chalk: Better Off Red color. I completed a YouTube video on it as well.

      Delete