Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Deep Red: Gray Coverage on Relaxed Hair

Healthy Hair by Benita Blocker

Pictured is a Paul Mitchell relaxer service followed by Design Essentials Colaura Semi-Permanent hair color in Passion/Deep Red color.

The client was already reddish copper in  hair color with gray and white hair present as well. I had to apply hair color to the whole head from root to tip to make sure of even color distribution.  I used a brush application.  I conditioned the hair before applying this color because I performed a same day relaxer service.

I did not mix anything with this color.  I used 90% of the new 4 ounce bottle on one medium length, thick head of hair.  Areas of the client's hair that was more 100% gray/white, it had a little "flame" to it, but it was not bad at all.  As long as the hair is not parted in the slightly "flaming" area, then it all blended nicely with the styling.

No comments:

Post a Comment