Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Monday, September 15, 2014

The Curly Look at Two Years Two Months

 So I decided to give myself a perm rod wet set using the new Lottabody Ready to use Setting Lotion and very small perm rods.

 I am about nine days short of my official Loc-versary, but I am not sure if I am going to change anything up between now and then.  I still like my little lightweight headbands that I mentioned in one of my more recent articles on this blog.  Although, I am not wearing any headbands nor hair accessories in these pictures.

All the volume is mine produced from my new growth and curlied locs.

I decided that the Lottabody setting lotion is not one that I will use again because the new formula delivers too soft of a hold.  When you want hold, you really want a firmer set.

By the way, the Dollar Tree stores have chenille stems a.k.a  pipe cleaners.  So there is NO excuse not  to find a way to curl your locs!

By the way, I am wearing my MAC PeachTwist blush powder color.  I am sooo excited to find a secondary cheek color!  Loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment